The most delicious keto donuts you will every try!
FOR THE DONUTS:
- 2 Cups Finely Ground Almond Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Unflavored Protein Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Packet Sugar-Free Strawberry Jell-O Powder
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 2 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Erythritol
- 10 Strawberries
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Teaspoons Water
- 2 Egg Whites
FOR THE GLAZE:
- 2 Tablespoons Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Powdered Erythritol
For the Donuts
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter or spray olive oil on your donut pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, protein powder, baking powder and sugar free strawberry Jello-O powder. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add butter and cream cheese. Microwave for 30 seconds to melt. Stir well.
- Add sour cream, vanilla extract, and erythritol to the butter and cream cheese mixture. Stir well.
- In a blender, Puree strawberries, lemon juice, and water together until smooth.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until very well combined. Then stir in the strawberry puree. Once combined, stir in egg whites until smooth.
- Scoop batter into a freezer sized Ziploc bag. Twist the end of the bag to remove air then cut off a lower corner. Use this to pipe the donut batter into the donut pan.Can also scoop into a muffin tin.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the donuts clean.
- Cool completely before removing from donut pan.
FOR THE GLAZE: (optional)
- whisk together erythritol and heavy cream. This is to add extra sweetness to the donuts.